SL Projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments

3 posters

Go down

Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments Empty Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:35 am

My Fellow Members

This is to give a helping hand to the students who doing the Assignments. We are requesting members who already done these subjects to post their old Assignments. so that New students can get and IDEA if the project. but im strongly recommend only to get an idea and do your Assignment Alone. and not to get caught to Plagiarism. So Please start posting your Old Assignments and give a helping hand to the New Students Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-14

https://slprojects.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments Empty Re: Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments

Post by Sriwi Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 pm

Ela ela admin iyya!! Im with U!! This is a real help machan!! This site has allready helped me with two of ma assignments!! Thanx fir starting the site bro!!

Sriwi

Number of posts : 48
University or School : APIIT
Registration date : 2007-11-15

http://www.elakiri.com

Back to top Go down

Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments Empty Re: Give a Helping hand to Students who doing Assignments

Post by icreations Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:49 pm

Hmm.. True machoo

acually im in the learning side... so help is pending.. i'll inform u guy's about it as soon as i get the info.

Thx doods
icreations
icreations
Art Director
Art Director

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum